Fall Farm Fun at Fosterfields
Fall Farm Fun runs Saturdays and Sundays, beginning Saturday, September 30 through Sunday, October 29.
Dates: September 30, October 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
Experience the Autumn season the old-fashioned way on Saturdays and Sundays in October! Watch apples being pressed into cider, take a wagon ride and pick your own pumpkins! Pumpkin guaranteed with pre-registration only. Everything is included with your admission.
- Experience the 200-acre farm starting with a wagon ride around the property, which is a preserved open space in a rural setting of rolling hills just outside of Morristown.
- Watch apples being pressed into cider and take your “turn” with the old-fashioned screw press.
- Pick your own pumpkin from the patch (a pumpkin is guaranteed only for those who pre-register).
- Step inside historic buildings, including the 1915 farmhouse, carriage house, and original barns.
- Take a guided tour of The Willows 1854 mansion (tours offered twice a day at 11 am & 2pm).
- Visit the Jersey cows, piglets, goats, and other farm animals.
- Also, see a corn cracking demonstration and then feed the chickens.
- Check out Well Played, an exhibit about childhood 100+ years ago, and the Transportation Exhibit which features a climb-on Model T truck and restored antique vehicles that were driven around town in the 1920s.
All activities are included with admission of $15 per person. Ages 2 & under are free. Pre-registration is recommended.
Events will be held rain or shine, so please wear clothing and shoes appropriate for the conditions and for walking. No food or drink allowed on the farm, except for bottled water. No pets, please. More info: call (973) 326-7645.